- Approx. € 2.5 billion turnover and 13,000 employees in 70 countries (2018)
- Successful company with great sales strength
- Business opportunities in new markets for industrial vacuum cleaners
- Build direct relationships with industrial customers and generate new sales
- Restriction: Do not attack existing commercial business
The digital distribution channel makes it possible to build a network with ~25,000 decision-makers from industrial customers viaLinkedIn/Xing.
When industrial customers are ready to buy, which channels they use and how they are addressed was determined in the customer journey analysis.
The strategy was validated in a real market test with 2,000 decision-makers from desired customers from different industry segments.
Using the blueprint and rollout plan, the distribution strategy can be rolled out in a large part of the 70 markets.
has received hundreds of new contacts with decision-makers from ideal customers and has already achieved a seven-figure offer volume from the market test.
has quickly integrated the newly acquired channels and can now precisely target B2B decision-makers - far away from trade media and banner advertising.
have everything in their hands (process, metrics, tools, etc.) to leverage the full revenue potential of the new industrial markets.
were very inclined towards direct addressing and personal networking on social media channels.
A study by Western University shows that face-to-face interaction is 34 times more effective than an email.